Cyral is the first to market building a modern data security product that DevOps teams love. We are solving the rapidly growing problem of securing data in the cloud. We developed technology to build the world’s simplest and sophisticated data cloud security service and strive to be a company that everyone wants to partner with and work for.
We’re looking for a Software Engineer to join us to help build comprehensive security solutions for the modern Data Cloud that enable our customers to be data driven and embrace data democratization.
As a Software Engineer, you will:
- Contribute to internal Cyral services such as database protocol handlers, query parsers, and policy engines
- Build infrastructure-as-code and configuration-as-code tools and services using Terraform, CloudFormation, and Helm
- Build SAML, OIDC and OAuth based authentication services to integrate with 3rd party services such as Okta, Active Directory, and Duo Security
- Build Cyral’s internal CI/CD pipelines, automation harnesses, and management frameworks for blue green deployments and rolling upgrades
The right candidate for this role:
- Strong foundation in data structures and algorithms
- Sound software engineering skills from a code modularity, hygiene and maintainability perspective
- Strong aptitude to reason about and implement complex features
- Familiarity with packet processing, application/database proxies and query parsers.
- Experience in building or working on cloud security products
- Knowledge of memory management in languages such as Java, Golang, Rust, etc.
Benefits of working at Cyral
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Unlimited vacation time
- Comprehensive health benefits and 401k plan
- Remote work environment
- Employee Wellness Programs
Cyral is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.