Cyral is the first to market building a modern data security product that DevOps teams love. We are solving the rapidly growing problem of securing data in the cloud. We developed technology to build the world’s simplest and sophisticated data cloud security service and strive to be a company that everyone wants to partner with and work for.
We’re looking for a Software Architect to join our growing team. As Software Architect - Infrastructure, you’ll be responsible for architecture and design of cutting edge cloud platform for enterprise customers.
As a Software Architect, you will:
- Build cutting edge, cloud native software on top of the public cloud.
- Design and develop frameworks and tools that are secure, efficient, mature and highly available that abstract away infrastructure complexity.Work closely with our core development team, product management team and customer success team to build Cyral software modules that can be deployed in customers’ cloud environments.
- Architecting and building robust, scalable, and highly available infrastructure services.
The right candidate for this role has:
- MS or PhD in computer science w/ 10+ years of software development experience
- Expertise in building cloud-first infrastructure software for the public cloud
- Experienced in the end-to-end product architecture, design and development
- Experienced and interested in coaching, mentoring, driving engineers to better coding practices, better design standards.
- Proficiency with orchestrating software in complex cloud environments using Infrastructure as Code tools (e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation, Helm)
- Hands on experience with handling various networking and security related stack configurations in public cloud platforms (AWS must-have and Azure preferred)
- Experience building and deploying applications with one or more Serverless computing platforms
- Strategize automation patterns and principles to realize and mature Infrastructure as Code deployments to best adopt technical and security standards
Benefits of working at Cyral:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Unlimited vacation time
- Comprehensive health benefits and 401k plan
- Remote work environment
- Employee Wellness Programs
Cyral is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.