Cyral is the first to market building a modern data security product that DevOps teams love. We are solving the rapidly growing problem of securing data in the cloud. We developed technology to build the world’s simplest and sophisticated data cloud security service and strive to be a company that everyone wants to partner with and work for.
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer / Technical Lead to join us to help build comprehensive security solutions for the modern Data Cloud that enable our customers to be data-driven and embrace data democratization.
As a Senior Software Engineer / Technical Lead, you will:
- Lead design of major components of Cyral’s internal service components
- Develop, test, deploy, maintain and fix specific features that you own
- Manage priorities, deliverables and deadlines for projects spanning multiple engineers
- Collaborate with customer-facing teams to deliver on specific customer requirements and commitments
The right candidate for this role:
- Enjoys collaboration with technical teams, solving low-level technical challenges and educating team members on new technologies
- Has a strong grounding in foundational computer science concepts like algorithms, data structures, operating systems, etc.
- Possesses working knowledge of SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Is experienced with developing REST API-based applications deployed as containerized microservices
- Has had hands-on deployment experience with infrastructure-as-code tools such as Terraform, Cloudformation, Helm, etc.
- Experience with GoLang a huge plus
Benefits of working at Cyral
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Unlimited vacation time
- Comprehensive health benefits and 401k plan
- Remote work environment
- Employee Wellness Programs
Cyral is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.