Cyral is the first to market building a modern data security product that DevOps teams love. We are solving the rapidly growing problem of securing data in the cloud. We developed technology to build the world’s simplest and sophisticated data cloud security service and strive to be a company that everyone wants to partner with and work for.
Cyral is looking for a Sr. QA Engineer to join our incredible team as they develop comprehensive and simple security solutions for our customers. This role will have the opportunity to collaborate with cross-functional teams, lead and drive initiatives, and mentor junior engineers.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Sr. QA Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Championing the quality and drive the organization towards quality in every aspect of software development and delivery
- Be a gatekeeper and stand behind the product quality
- Keeps the customer at the center of everything and strive towards delivering the features that delight customers
- Takes Automation first approach where you don't want to test anything manually second time
- Gets involved from requirements gathering to delivery and builds automation along with feature development
- Understands the system, message flows, architecture and knows where to look for problems and suggest an appropriate solution
- Manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced agile environment
- Build test plans, test suites, run functional, performance and scalability tests
- Use automation tools, create simulators, replicate customer traffic and verify
- Work closely with the team and collaborate with cross functional teams and mentor junior engineers
- 7+ years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- 3+ years of experience with SaaS testing
- Automation with python, Java, and selenium or relevant technologies
- Highly proficient with SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure providers such as AWS and Azure and deployment tools such as Terraform, Cloudformation and Helm, etc.
- Experience working with microservices architecture with REST API and gRPC based interfaces
- Strong analytical skills and expertise in troubleshooting and helping with customer issues
- Track record of qualifying enterprise grade software
- Expertise in reproducing, troubleshooting and root cause analysis of customer problems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent Degree
Benefits of working at Cyral
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Unlimited vacation time
- Comprehensive health benefits and 401k plan
- Remote work environment
- Employee Wellness Programs
Cyral is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.