Cyral is the first to market building a modern data security product that DevOps teams love. We are solving the rapidly growing problem of securing data in the cloud. We developed technology to build the world’s simplest and sophisticated data cloud security service and strive to be a company that everyone wants to partner with and work for.
We’re looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join our incredible team as they develop comprehensive security solutions for our customers. This role will have the opportunity to collaborate with cross-functional teams, lead and drive initiates, and mentor junior engineers.
As a Senior QA Engineer, you will:
- Be an active participant in planning and designing product features with the ability to view the product from a customer perspective
- Work with business partners, and software development engineers to design and implement manual and automated tests
- Influence our overall test strategy, drive the system architecture that supports it, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product
- Define test plans, test specifications, test suites, test cases as well as design tools for functional and performance testing in a programmatic manner.
- Review and triage test failures and verify fixes
- Work with team to analyze code coverage using industry standard tools
- Manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Stay current with the latest engineering technologies and best practices
The right candidate for this role:
- 6+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- 3+ years experience with SaaS application testing
- Combination of solid in-depth knowledge of quality assurance, solid understanding and knowledge of automation tools.
- Ability to translate use cases and/or technical specifications into test cases.
- Experience with scalable distributed systems and service oriented architectures
- Ability to analyze logs and strong troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge and applicable work experience in creating automated test cases and improving test frameworks
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, able to learn and research issues independently
- Experience with Github + CloudBuild
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field
Benefits of working at Cyral
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Unlimited vacation time
- Comprehensive health benefits and 401k plan
- Remote work environment
- Employee Wellness Programs
Cyral is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.