Cyral is the first to market building a modern data security product that DevOps teams love. We are solving the rapidly growing problem of securing data in the cloud. We developed technology to build the world’s simplest and sophisticated data cloud security service and strive to be a company that everyone wants to partner with and work for.
We are looking for a Senior Sales Engineer to join our growing sales team. As a Senior Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for managing the technical heartbeat of a pre-sales prospect. Curiosity, clear communication, and creative thinking are key to being successful in this role.
As a Senior Sales Engineer, you will:
- Conduct technical qualification and demo component of prospect meetings
- Develop technical success criteria aligned with business requirements
- Partner with AEs to guide POCs to successful technical wins
- Position Cyral compared to alternatives
- Handle technical objections
- Identify and document access patterns, as well as providing feedback to product
The right candidate for this role has:
- 5+ years industry experience in sales engineering
- Early stage startup experience
- Strong technical presentation and communication skills, written and verbal
- An ability to uncover business challenges and architect a solution to solve prospect pain points
- Fluency in orchestrating solutions in one of the three major public cloud platforms and working with IAM roles, secrets management, security groups, etc.
Strong practical experience with Kubernetes and container management solutions (Docker Swarm, CoreOS, Mesos, etc.)
- Fluency in common SQL and no-SQL syntax
- Practical experience with open source and commercial database and data warehouse platforms like MongoDB, MySQL, Snowflake, Redshift, S3, etc
- Practical experience with Kubernetes and container management solutions (CoreOS, Docker Swarm, Mesos)
- Practical experience with one of the big three Cloud Service Providers
- Some programming/scripting experience
Benefits of working at Cyral:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Unlimited vacation time
- Comprehensive health benefits and 401k plan
- Remote work environment
- Employee Wellness Programs
Cyral is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.