Cyral is the first to market building a modern data security product that DevOps teams love. We are solving the rapidly growing problem of securing data in the cloud. We developed technology to build the world’s simplest and sophisticated data cloud security service and strive to be a company that everyone wants to partner with and work for.
We are looking for a high-energy and dynamic Sales Development Representative to provide pre-sales support. This role will be responsible for servicing inbound leads and related inquiries with a focus on engaging and qualifying prospective customers and setting up meetings for the sales team. This role is one of the first touchpoints for prospects. This role reports to the Vice President of Marketing and will work closely with the sales team and demand generation team.
As SDR, you will:
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound marketing leads and inquiries
- Engage with prospects to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence
- Effectively partner and work across the marketing and sales teams
- Schedule appointments and demos for sales
- Develop intelligent and engaging conversations and sequences through email and other outreach channels
- Provide outbound support for targeted ABM campaigns
The ideal candidate has:
- Proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools: Salesforce, Outreach (or similar) DiscoverOrg/Zoominfo, LinkedIn, Google Apps, Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed team
- Strong and professional communication skills -- written, verbal, presentation
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently while achieving activity goals
- A strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables.
- Drive, Grit, Team Oriented: strong desire to compete and win
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience
Benefits of working at Cyral
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Unlimited vacation time
- Comprehensive health benefits and 401k plan
- Remote work environment
- Employee Wellness Programs
Cyral is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.