Cyral is the first to market building a modern data security product that DevOps teams love. We are solving the rapidly growing problem of securing data in the cloud. We developed technology to build the world’s simplest and sophisticated data cloud security service and strive to be a company that everyone wants to partner with and work for.
We’re looking for a Product Marketer, Security to join our growing team. As a Product Marketer, you’ll be responsible for developing crisp, highly differentiated, and compelling positioning and messaging for Cyral. We tell our most important and interesting stories to educate customers about what is possible when they work with Cyral. In this role, you will be defining and executing on effective go-to-market strategies and playing a major part in driving Cyral’s growth with bringing new releases to market. You’ll be working directly with product management, marketing, sales, and engineering to craft effective positioning while being a key voice of our customers. Curiosity, clear communication and creative thinking are key to being successful in this role.
- Define, manage and execute go-to-market strategies for product initiatives and launches
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop relevant content that aligns with GTM strategy and can be used in campaigns, enablement and other customer interactions focused on product adoption and driving revenue.
- Become an expert on target personas and segments – who they are, how they buy, and their buying criteria and the value they derive from Cyral.
- Build strong relationships across product management, marketing, sales and engineering.
- Clearly articulate Cyral’s position and competitive differentiation vs similar security offerings, and become the expert on competitive capabilities.
- Drive seller awareness & enablement by developing sales plays, battlecards, and articulation of business value to land strong execution.
- Provide thought leadership around security market trends and competing solutions.
- Lead security-related strategy for community, events, and analyst relations. Represent Cyral at various speaking engagements, conferences, and press interviews.
- Build, write, curate, and present compelling content for product releases, blogs, presentations, webinars, solution briefs, and other relevant content.
- Ensure measurable KPIs against key goals; report on key initiatives at the company level.
- A passion for technology and sales with the ability to clearly articulate solutions in a business and customer-centric manner; knowledge Security, Compliance and Identity business preferred.
- 4-7+ years demonstrated track record in crafting positioning and developing marketing content for launching & growing innovative technology products.
- Technical aptitude along with an understanding of and enthusiasm for cloud technology, Security, SaaS and DevOps.
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
Benefits of working at Cyral
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Unlimited vacation time
- Comprehensive health benefits and 401k plan
- Remote work environment
- Employee Wellness Programs
Cyral is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.