Cyral is the first to market building a modern data security product that DevOps teams love. We are solving the rapidly growing problem of securing data in the cloud. We developed technology to build the world’s simplest and sophisticated data cloud security service and strive to be a company that everyone wants to partner with and work for.
We’re looking for an Account Executive to bring Cyral’s data security product to companies with over $1B in revenue. This sales role will be responsible for prospecting, generating pipeline, and closing. Curiosity, clear communication, and creative thinking are key to being successful in this role.
As an Account Executive, you will:
- Prospect target accounts and decision makers within with relevant messages
- Qualify prospects generated from a variety of sources (inbound, events, webinars, etc.)
- Demonstrate Cyral’s technology and value proposition via live web-based presentations and demos
- Drive account plans with a Sales Engineer to achieve successful proof of concept outcomes
- Become comfortable with a technical understanding of Cyral to answer initial questions and objections
The right candidate for this role has:
- 7+ years of direct work experience in a sales role with technical products, preferably in the data space. Bonus points for Security or DevOps product experience
- Experience selling to multiple stakeholder deals with an ASP >$250k
- Established track record of delivering above and beyond quota
- Passionate about helping customers and Cyral team members
- High comfort level in operating in a fast paced environment and developing processes
- Experience in selling new products or into new markets
- Receive and act on constructive criticism and coaching
- Experience with using Salesforce.com or other CRM
Benefits of working at Cyral
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Unlimited vacation time
- Comprehensive health benefits and 401k plan
- Remote work environment
- Employee Wellness Programs
Cyral is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.