We are looking for an intern to support our business development team and assist in bringing the Cyral product to market.
- You are a college senior looking to get involved with a startup before graduation.
- Excited about the greenfield opportunity that comes with being an early member of a rapidly growing startup team.
- Comfortable getting your hands dirty—you love diving in and creating process and output where previously none existed.
- Capable of not only checking every item off your to-do list, but also building that list yourself.
- Available to work 10 hours per week (remote or from our office in Redwood City).
- Entrepreneurial and self-starting. You have a bias towards action and are compelled to not only identify problems, but solve them.
- Identify target prospects
- Develop sales and marketing collateral
- Support business development team
- Build and institute process around the sales pipeline and funnel